Friday, January 14, 2011

Gilty Pleasures

I've always been a little weary about buying clothing on the internet but something changed in me this Christmas when I realized just how easy online shopping can be. Not only did I find an amazing pair of jeans for Chris, they arrived the week before Christmas and best yet, were a perfect fit!

Meltin Pot Denim from Yoox.com

Yummy Marni shoes from Gilt.com

I bought his jeans on Yoox which has an awesome selection of high end brands and ships to Canada (clearly an important element to online shopping!). I've also recently fallen in love with a site called Gilt Groupe which hosts daily sales featuring brands like Marni for women, John Varvatos for men and Jacadi for Children. They even have gift, travel and city sections where you can purchase everything from high end home decor to trips and local deals for New York City. 

Do you have a favourite place to shop online?

No comments:

Post a Comment