Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yogurt? Again?

Forget chocolate! This is my vice.

If there has been one consistency throughout my pregnancy it has been my insatiable hunger for yogurt. We have literally gone through litres of yogurt every week since this baby came on board and it looks like my craving is not going anywhere. I'm eating some right now. Seriously.

Poor Chris just shakes his head saying, "Yogurt? Again?" and proceeds to load another 1.75kg container into the shopping cart.

Did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant? It's true, but I have found that one type of yogurt - Olympic Organic Probiotic - does not upset my stomach at all and as a result I can eat it by the truckload. Mind you it must be vanilla or raspberry flavoured and never fat free; I am trying to grow a baby you know.

So Olympic Dairy, if you're reading this please feel free to send me a case of your yummiest Organic Probiotic French Vanilla Yogurt. I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment