Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anniversaries

With our second wedding anniversary just weeks away I have gifts (for Chris) and presents (for me!) on the brain. I love the history behind traditional anniversary gifts, so for our first anniversary - the traditional choice is paper - I gave Chris a beautiful sterling silver pen from Tiffany's to go with monogrammed note cards.


With seemingly obscure gifts on the list, like fruit & flowers for a fourth anniversary, it's really quite fun to see what you can come up with. Here are a few things I have in mind for for our second anniversary:

{image: fabric.com}
 Fabric for a new headboard

{image: Pottery Barn}
Monogrammed Sheets, in pale blue or grey

{image: Brooks Brothers}
A Custom Shirt for Chris

{image: Ikabags}
An Ikabags Stockholm bag for me!

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment