Thursday, February 24, 2011

Paper Hat Press

Molly, the little girl I look after, is truly a gem. I am lucky to have been her nanny for the past year and a half and am really going to miss her while I'm off on maternity leave. To let Molly know how much I care I have been searching for something special to give her as a 'going away' gift and I think I found the perfect thing.

Little Sparkle, a customizable book from Paper Hat Press

I learned about Paper Hat Press, a company that makes customizable books for children, on Zulily.com. But these are not your average customizable book, the books from Paper Hat Press feature really beautiful illustrations and allow you to add in details such as favourite foods and toys. I can even personalize the character in the story to share Molly's hair and eye colour!

Super cute, I just placed my order and can't wait to see the look on Molly's face when she receives a book all about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment