Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Naps are Good


We may be on the mend where bedtime is concerned now that Eloise is finally getting over her cold - for the second time. I'm not going to consider it gone quite yet as I'm still running after her with tissues and reminding her to cough into her arm, but I think we're getting there. Last night she was only up at one o'clock and slept straight through until seven. Progress.

Naps on the other hand have been positively delightful. It goes like this: Eloise asks for milk, suggests we 'ie down' and heads into her room. I then pass her the milk, kiss her head and walk out. Then she sleeps for two + hours. Easy peasy. So this is what it's like for my friends with kids who are good sleepers.

Another naptime trick I've learned? Letting Eloise bring whatever she wants to bed with her. I don't care if it's a Barbie or Toby the Train or a water bottle (?), if it means she'll sleep I'm all for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment