Monday, July 4, 2011

Dear bumGenius,

bumGenius 4.0 one-size

Dear bumGenius,

I credit you, the 4.0 one-size diaper, for allowing my daughter to sleep for several hours at a time. I think I speak for everyone here when I say your presence has made our mornings much easier.

I will admit I was not initially impressed by you, bumGenius. To be honest, I found you too bulky on my petite child and felt your pocket system to be cumbersome. You were pushed to the back of our diaper stash but one night we chose you for bedtime and awoke, six hours later, in awe that Eloise had slept so long and impressed that she was dry, too. Since then it is safe to say we're hooked and you have become an important part of our bedtime routine.

Thank you bumGenius, I think I just might love you.

Sincerely,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment