Saturday, September 22, 2012

What Took So Me Long?

For two years this blog has been a personal project. I didn't start writing with the intention of having many people actually read my musings but I recently decided "why not?"

I have been reluctant to share my blog for a few reasons. First of all, who really cares? There is something about blogging that is really narcissistic but I guess the same can be said about all social media (ahem Twitter). Second, this blog is rife with errors. I am often up late writing (I really love my time alone after everyone has gone to bed) and as a result my grammar and spelling take a hit. But oh well.

I am finally sharing my blog because I put effort into writing it and am proud of what I've done. Last night I posted a link to the blog on Facebook and have received so much encouragement that I must say I am blown away.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment