Tuesday, December 4, 2012

21 Days


There are just three weeks to go until Christmas Day and I wish I could say it looks like the holidays around here, but it does not. Chris managed to put up the Christmas lights on Sunday, but once he had completed the installation he found out that half of them were no longer working. Bah humbug.

We're going to get our tree this weekend and I'm determined to finally get a coat of primer on Eloise's play kitchen, but apart from that I'm not feeling very inspired. Maybe we need to load the PVR with Christmas classics? Actual classics like It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street are always charming, but who doesn't love Home Alone, Elf and Love Actually? And, does Serendipity count?


I took Eloise to the Christmas train in Stanley Park tonight which she loved and I'm hoping to get her to Park Royal to see Santa sometime next week (he's a Miracle on 34th Street kinda guy). Our repertoire of Christmas tunes should set the tree trimming mood this weekend and with that in mind I'll leave you with my most favourite Christmas song of all ...


No comments:

Post a Comment