Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Finds

Frugality is something I've learned over the years and I must admit, I am now rather proud of my creative, thrifty ways. Don't get me wrong, I consider myself a follower of fashion, I see the value in designer items and I love an opportunity to save up for something luxe, but for the most part I don't have the ability, nor the desire, to splurge on my wardrobe each month.

Instead I take advantage of annual sales at my favourite shops, order online, score the sale racks, and have recently been digging designer resale. The same goes for items for my home; I always check Craigslist, HomeSense and second hand shops before shelling out full price for a piece of furniture or an accessory.

So I bring you Friday Finds, a post on something I love for under $50, every Friday. Sometimes these are items will be something I've purchased for myself and sometimes they're just on my wishlist, but I assure you, they'll always be fabulous.

First up, these floral jeans from Joe Fresh.
{Joe Fresh}

Printed denim is big again for Spring and at $39 these floral jeans from  were too cute to pass up. I've been wearing them with sweaters and booties and they'll be great in the summer with tees and flip flops. Bonus: I managed to scoop these jeans up AND get my grocery shopping done at the same time!



No comments:

Post a Comment