Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Perfect Wedge

With the Spring weather creeping up (or so I hope, at least the sun is shining) I am once again on the hunt for a perfect wedge sandal. Something I can wear with everything from dresses to shorts to jumpsuits throughout the summer season. I want a wedge in versatile gold or nude that isn't too strappy and a pair that will last me a few seasons unlike the fabulous but now destroyed wedges I found at Aldo last year. Not too much to ask, right?

I think these Diane Von Furstenberg wedges are pretty spectacular but I'm not loving the price tag.

{shopbop}

And these ones from Tory Burch but the espadrille heel make them a bit too daytime.

{shopbop}

Ooh Pierre Hardy, you make fabulous shoes. The rubber heel on these would make them super comfortable.

{saks}

Now these Badgley Mischka wedges have an espradrille heel too, but it's gold. Love the delicate gold straps too.

{piperlime}

No comments:

Post a Comment