Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dear Eloise


Dear Eloise,

Today you are two. You are undoubtedly the most amazing part of every day and have been since the moment I laid eyes on you two years ago.

In the last year you have grown so much. You learned to walk and talk and in the process have become your own person with a definite opinion of what you want. You are silly, sweet and sassy and even though it frustrates me when you don't listen I appreciate that you are so sure of yourself.

Eloise, your confidence is impressive for someone so small. I can already tell that you are a leader and I love to see the way other children gravitate towards you. It brings me so much pleasure to listen to you talk to your friends, to Daddy, Papa, Gaga & Unky T and even to your toys. I will never tire of your wonderful little sayings, but "I wuf you, Mama" is by far my favourite.

You have become such a beautiful little person in the last two years I look forward to every moment of the one ahead.

I love you peanut,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment