Wednesday, April 30, 2014

10 Mean Years


Mean Girls will forever be one of my favourite movies. Forget that it's a teen chick flick, like my other very favourite Clueless, I will always defend these movies as much more than empty girl fluff. I'd go so far as to say they are brilliant portraits of the time! Actually, so many quotable, relatable moments in both films even led me to write a few university sociology papers (it was Fashion school!). 

Mean Girls celebrates it's 10th Anniversary today- naturally on a Wednesday - so Eloise and I wore pink. 


And since I can't resist, here are my 10 favourite Mean Girls quotes: 

"That is so fetch."
"On Wednesdays we wear pink."
"Boo. You Whore."
"That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets."
"You go Glen Coco."
"Grool."
"I'm not like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom."
"You can't sit with us."
"Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die."
"Get in, loser, we're going shopping."

No comments:

Post a Comment