Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall into Fashion

Stemming from childhood days of back to school, there is an anticipation of newness in September that I have never let go of. Fall feels fresh, new and exciting, and fall fashion is my favourite of the year. After a summer of skin bearing, it is refreshing to put on a cozy sweater with a tall pair of boots.

With limited disposable income these days, I have to make careful sartorial purchases. Sadly, shoes are not something my wardrobe needs, but I can always add sweaters, skirts and leggings which I'll wear throughout the winter and well into spring.

I love popping into Joe Fresh at my local Real Canadian Superstore and know that any purchases I make won't break the bank. On a recent trip I found a fabulous charcoal grey skirt in super stretchy jersey that I can wear as a pencil skirt, a mini dress, and in future months, something that will work with a growing belly. I also couldn't resist a leopard print jacket in super cozy faux fur. It's a statement piece for sure, but I know I'll get tons of wear out of it this winter.

My fall picks from Joe Fresh


Paired with a grey jersey top and black ballet flats for day, then updated with over-the-knee boots and a chunky necklace for night, this is going to be one of my go to looks this fall. For more fun fashion from Joe, try out the Mix & Match tool on their website and create your own fabulous outfits from their fall collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment