Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's What's Underneath That Counts

At a very young age my Grandmother taught me the importance of wearing nice underwear. I can't remember her exact sentiments, but it was something like, "god forbid you're hit by a bus wearing ratty cotton briefs!"

I was introduced to Hanky Panky several years ago and have never looked back. This perfect thong panty is not only pretty but made of incredibly soft lace that lays flat under clothing preventing the dreaded VPL (visible panty line, of course). However, at $25.00 a pair they are more of a Christmas list item than something I can stock up on by the dozen.

Don't dispair, I found the next best thing at Old Navy of all places. Soft lace? Check. Pretty colours? Check. VPL? Absolutely not. Best of all, these Old Navy thong panties ring in at $15.00 or less for three pairs! Grandma would surely approve.

Hanky Panky's Cute Thong Roll-ups

Old Navy's Lace Thongs

No comments:

Post a Comment