Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meet me in Paris!


From the moment I stepped off the plane, Paris stole my heart. I have never felt that way about a city, not even my hometown, and it makes me giddy to know that two weeks of exploration was not even enough to scratch the surface.

One of my dearest friends lives across the world in Australia and loves Paris as much as I do. We're worlds apart but we've promised that one day soon we'll set aside busy work schedules and leave our significant others behind to spend a week together walking, eating, drinking, shopping and laughing. Just two best friends and the City of Light.

I wish we could be there right now but something tells me Chris might balk at the idea of his quite pregnant wife gallivanting in Europe. So, how does next May sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment