Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just like Charlie Brown's, but with more sparkle!

'Twas the day after Christmas and Santa had come, the presents were opened, the turkey was done. We spent the day in jammies, just like you should, and were showered with gifts for being so good. Bike shoes for Daddy, a Kobo for me, a new ball for Granby and so much for miss E...

Alright, I'll spare you the rest, but I hope you had a Merry Christmas none-the less! (hehe)
 

We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas day and were all very spoiled, especially Eloise. No gift could have compared to joy brought by crinkly wrapping paper but she received the most adorable gifts from friends and family including her first soccer ball AND ballet shoes, and not one, but two pairs of Tiny TOMS. Too cute!

Chris and I agreed to skip big gifts to each other this year in favour of purchasing a new computer as my laptop has been slowly dying for about a year now (at eight years old it certainly doesn't owe us anything)! We are eagerly anticipating picking out an iMac tomorrow though I fear I may be losing Chris to the a fancy new computer for some time...


No comments:

Post a Comment