Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sh*t Girls Say

I know I'm late to the game here, but I finally watched 'Shit Girls Say', a web series created by Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard, and I laughed so hard I cried. I am definitely guilty of saying absolutely everything 'she' says in the video and the worst part is, I can think of a dozen more things to add to the list. Like:
  1. Oh my god.
  2. I'm soooo tired.
  3. That's cute!
  4. You look you cute.
  5. Cute shoes!
  6. Do you have any gum?
  7. Ugh.
  8. Ugh, I'm so bloated.
  9. Can you reach that?
  10. I can't find my keys!
  11. Sorry I'm late.
  12. Fine.
Okay, maybe number 11 is just something this girl says all the time, but I know my girlfriends and I are guilty of repeating many of these things all too often. Have you got any to add?

If you have not already, watch 'Shit Girls Say' Episode 1 & 2 and have a read of the 'Shit Girls Say' Twitter feed too. Apparently, the webisodes grew from Humphrey and Sheppard's tweets and thanks to their popularity we can look forward to more 'Shit Girls Say' in the very near future.

"Listen, listen, listen, listen..."

"That poor doggie needs water..."

No comments:

Post a Comment