Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Three Years

Three years ago today Chris and I said, "I Do."


Yesterday afternoon I asked my best friend Lindsay what we were doing at the exact time three years ago and apparently we were putting the finishing touches on our wedding favours. I have no recollection of this. In fact, I can only remember the days leading up to our wedding in bits and pieces, but I think that is symptomatic of being a bride.

What I remember most of all is how much love I felt on our wedding day. From my husband, of course, but also from our friends and family who shared the day with us. It was a blur of emotions and when I look back on photos I am reminded of all the love we shared that day.

Three years later Chris, you are still more than I could ever hope for. A loving partner, a dedicated father and a very good friend, I am lucky to call you my own.

Happy anniversary, Love. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment