Friday, June 28, 2013

Jump for Joy

I love a good jumpsuit; they're stylish, insanely comfortable, forgiving and surprisingly easy to wear. I have a great one that I bought at Aritzia a few years back and although it is a little gas station chic (long sleeves and a button front will do that), I love wearing it and always feel totally pulled together when I pair it with a fabulous heels and a bright necklace.

Scanning through Zara online today I came across some more great jumpsuits. This one I'd wear over a bathing suit for aprés-beach bevvies or with sandals and a denim jacket for a trip to the farmer's market.

{zara}

This one I'd wear to a summer wedding with chandelier earrings and a metallic strappy sandal (flat or heeled). Very Studio 54.

{zara}

And this jumpsuit I'd wear everywhere: dinner with Chris, topped with a blazer for weddings and on a girls night out. It's pretty much perfect.

{zara}

No comments:

Post a Comment