Saturday, January 18, 2014

Friday Finds


I've been on a quest for the perfect cami to wear under sheer sweaters and blouses for a while. I like Aritzia's bustier tanks, but I find they can be a little awkward unless you're wearing the right bra. And it's certainly not for the big breasted among us.

I popped into Forever 21 on a whim last week and as I paid for my purchases the girl ringing me through suggested I might like to try one of their Favourite V-Neck Camis. I'm not usually a sucker for till-side purchases, but for $1.80 I figured I might as well give it a shot. I grabbed a small in white and was on my way.

I tried the cami on the next day and was pretty darn excited to see that I had hit the jackpot! Thin spaghetti straps and a subtle v-neck will keep this cami hidden below blouses while a generous length means it's perfect for tucking in or in my case, tucking over the baby bump. A-thank you Forever 21, I'll be getting one in every colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment