Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Me at 29 Weeks


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of modeling for a photographer I love to work with, Christie Graham. Christie had asked me months ago if she could do a maternity boudoir shoot with me for hopeful publication and I had no reason but to say yes. Her work is spectacular - so ethereal and clean - and her plan to photograph the shoot with film was pretty special.

As planners do, Devon and I decided to make more of a thing out of this little shoot and pulled together some of our favourite vendors (aka Celsia Floral & Denise Elliott Makeup Artistry) as well as an amazing lingerie contributor. Eloise took part in the shoot too and although I haven't seen all of the photos, the sneak peek Christie shared is pretty darn gorgeous, if I do say so myself (I do).

What a beautiful memento of me at 29 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment