Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8 Hours

That's how long Eloise slept last night!

Unfortunately, it wasn't the baby that woke me up at 3:30 this morning, it was the dog. Granby had been acting weird all evening, panting and whining, and continued to do so throughout the night. Very, very strange behavior for a healthy, younger dog who sleeps soundly until 9am most mornings...

Meanwhile, Eloise was still completely asleep - in her own bed to boot! - and I think the only reason she woke was because Chris and I were pacing around the house trying to figure out what was wrong with the dog. Once we were up, we realized that Eloise had missed her 12 o'clock feed and ran into her room to make sure she was still breathing (she was). She has not slept for more than five hours in almost six months and I can only thank her new, insatiable appetite. Hallelujah, I think we're finally onto something.

Christmas has come early for this mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment