Thursday, December 6, 2012

Family Photos


We received the photos from our family shoot with Cat Watson and I'm so excited to share them. Cat did a wonderful job and clearly made an impression on Eloise - when we were out for a walk this week we walked past the spot where our photo shoot took place and Eloise said, "See Cat? Cat here?" and "Aw, Cat nice."

I feel somewhat organized this year as I did get around to ordering our Christmas cards from Tiny Prints today and should even have them out in time for Christmas.






Cat's photos have a beautiful, soft quality and you can see more of her work on her blog. A million thanks to Cat for capturing our family so well!

PS. Remember my post on what to wear for family photos? I think our colour combo really worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment