Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Phrases & Observations

Eloise said her first word at 10 months so its no surprise she is speaking in complete (albeit somewhat broken) sentences a year and a half later. Some of the things she comes out with are a little surprising - "did you hear that?!" - and Chris and I are constantly giggling about the new expressions she uses. Here are a few phrases and observations Eloise has used recently:

"Lets get outta here!"

"Aw, look at that twuck, it's so tiny!"

"Hold on mama, I forgot to get my peeps."

"Grrrr, I scare the trees. Rarrrr, trees!"

"I have a vacuum too, okay Mama? A pink one for Christmas."

"I looking at No-nees poops, they gwoss," Eloise says looking out the window. "Clean poops is Dada's big job. It's a big job."

"Oh, come on!"

"No way, Jose."

"Shhh, it's okay Pengie, nothing be scared of. He's cwying, I his Mama."

Eloise covers her eyes with her hands: "Where'd she go? Eddybody seen Eloise? She's hiding!"

"Mama? Want you go upstairs? Okay, come on then! I go first, I gallop."




No comments:

Post a Comment