Friday, December 13, 2013

Just for Me

This Christmas I found it hard to put together a wish list that wasn't made up of practical items. Shelving for our kitchen, a desk chair, closet organization and a deep saute pan are all things we actually need, so they took priority. After seeing my list - even adults in our family are required to send around a Christmas list - my Dad asked what I really wanted. To be honest, shelves for the kitchen are something I really want, but if you're still wondering, Dad, I have a few more ideas that are (mostly) just for me.

{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7}
A fun umbrella for rainy days, a chambray tunic to fit over top of maternity pants (and a growing bump), some pretty gold bracelets, a luxurious candle in a favourite scent, a set of effervescent stemless champagne flutes, black booties with fabulous fringe, and a stylish (and still super comfy) desk chair for all those endless emails. Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment