Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy Times

I have been told many, many times by many wise women that "when the baby sleeps, you sleep", but I seem to have a hard time actually doing this. Like right now. I put off napping during the day because there is simply too much to do and when everyone is finally in bed at night, it's just nice to have some time to myself.

The past week has been very busy. We've been working hard to complete the renovations at the house and in the midst of this, I am getting back into work. So not only did we move last weekend, I also had coordinated my first wedding on Saturday since Eloise was born. The rest of the week was spent unpacking and moving more from the condo and after one more trip to Ikea last night, I think we may just have everything we need to get organized and settle into our new house.

The new house is gorgeous. The kitchen and bathroom turned out beautifully, and though there are still details to put into place, it is starting to feel like home. It's amazing to think that our condo, our first home and where we've made our memories for three and a half years, will one day be a distant memory. It is such a lovely place and has been such a joy to decorate, I look forward to doing it all over again here at the house.

I'll post photos of the new house soon, in the meantime, have a look at our condo in all its glory:

Our gourmet kitchen. We love this kitchen.
Our bright, open living and dining room.
Cute little bathroom.
A paisley headboard in the bedroom, the pièce de résistance.
Matching armoires made room for the Nook.
The Nook itself.
Pretty patio for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment