Saturday, January 28, 2012

Party Planning

{image: Pinterest}

Eloise's first birthday is just seven weeks away and I am hoping to throw her a very special Ballerina party (naturally). Pink, tulle, tutus and pretty treats, it's going to be a girly dream!

I realize that this is a birthday she will only remember from photos, but the planner in me is making it awfully hard not to go over the top in planning the details. I want this party to be fun for Eloise as well as a special way for Chris and me to celebrate our little girl, so we need to make some important decisions. Do we invite all of our friends for a big to-do or just host a small party for family? Do you plan activities for a one year old's birthday or is it just a free for all?

I have been looking to Sweet DesignsKara's Party Ideas and of course, Pinterest for inspiration. Coincidentally, one of Eloise's little friends from will also be having a ballerina first birthday so it's been fun collaborating with her mom on craft ideas. I can't wait to make the tutu wreath below!



{images: Pinterest}





No comments:

Post a Comment