Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Monday!


It was an eventful and productive weekend. Chris's cousin Anthony was visiting from Victoria and we got to spend some much needed time with my sister- and brother-in-law, Danielle and Pete. We held dinner here on Friday, on Saturday Eloise went swimming, I had a consultation downtown, did some errands and then we had a night out (what what). We were up and at 'em on Sunday for a family photoshoot at 10am, went to IKEA and then I worked on Eloise's play kitchen and put up some shoe storage in our laundry room with Aliy's assistance. No wonder we were asleep by 9:30 last night.

new shoe storage!
On Saturday morning Chris and Anthony surprised me by installing the the missing panel next to our sink (even though Anthony came over from Victoria to relax) and I can't tell you how happy this made me. Anthony, you're the best. Chris also gave me the gift of alone time this weekend and I must say I feel rather refreshed. I slept in late on Saturday, had an opportunity to have some quiet time and got a few done a few things that I have been putting off.

It was a very productive weekend indeed and our newly turquoise buffet is even ready to be moved back into place. I can't wait to show you the finished product, my mom is a painting genius!



No comments:

Post a Comment